Introducing a Revolutionary Multi-purpose Healing & Regeneration Technique
One-Stop Health & Beauty Solution
Cryotherapy is an extremely versatile therapy with a range of applications in health and beauty. It is one of the most exciting technologies to be developed in recent times. One of the most important uses of Cryotherapy is that it drastically reduces the recovery and healing time after an injury or exercise. It also has great potential in the beauty world as it can completely change the current techniques used to solve a variety of problems.
Cryotherapy enhances recovery time from sports injuries by up to 5 times as compared to traditional healing methods. It also offers faster recuperation after intense workout sessions. A whole-body treatment lasts for just 3 minutes. The ultimate objective of the treatment is to elicit the ideal physiological response of the body for faster healing from injury and recovery from fatigue.
Cryotherapy vs Ice-Bath
The concept of Cryotherapy may seem very similar to your regular ice-bath, but they are very different. Even though the core concept in both is concerned with exposing the body to very low temperatures, the techniques differ. As compared to an ice-bath, a Cryotherapy session is highly comfortable and offers many additional advantages while at the same time eliminating the major risk factors associated with an ice-bath.
Some of the major differences between Cryotherapy and Ice-Bath are as follows:
* Cryotherapy uses extremely cold air in the range of -220°C to -280°C whereas the temperature of water in an ice-bath varies from 45° C to 60°C.
* As a result of the treatment, the skin temperature varies from 32° C to 35°C in Cryotherapy and 45° C to 60°C in the traditional method.
* A Cryotherapy session gets completed in a short duration of 2 to 3 minutes while an Ice-bath may take as long as 15 to 20 minutes.
* Some of the immediate benefits of Cryotherapy include faster recovery, increased haemoglobin levels, improved blood circulation, stronger immune system, mood improvement, etc.
* Along with an overall improvement in many health parameters, Cryotherapy is a great beauty aid as it improves the skin health and initiates collagen production.
* There is also no risk of hypothermia in Cryotherapy that is a risk associated with ice-baths. Ice-baths can induce irregular heartbeat which can cause a heart attack or other heart complications.
* A rest period of 12 to 24 hours is required after an ice-bath, while you can return to your regular activities immediately after Cryotherapy.
CryoAction provides leading Cryotherapy solutions to elite sportspersons and for everyone interested in taking their health levels to the top. They provide a range of Cryotherapy chambers serving different purposes. Built-in chambers, transportable chambers, chambers on rent, etc. have been designed by keeping in mind the various requirements of end-users. Whether it is for the dedicated sportsperson to be used regularly or required temporarily to recover from injuries, every need can be met with these customisable and flexible chambers.
Cryotherapy shows a lot of promise, and it should be of great interest to people who are serious in pursuing competitive sports. It has also become invaluable to the beauty industry as it provides a holistic and healthy approach to solving many beauty issues. It helps in eliminating cellulite, boosts collagen production, tightens the skin, diminishes wrinkles, prevents blackheads and also improves skin elasticity and tone. It also helps in faster healing after cosmetic surgeries. Cryofacials can give a youthful appearance to the skin and promote thicker hair growth. Since Cryotherapy increases metabolic rate, it also aids in weight loss and detoxification.