A selection of our clients
Why choose Whole Body Cryotherapy from CryoAction?
CryoAction are the leading providers of Whole Body Cryotherapy chambers for elite sports.
Our company is selected by the premier teams across a range of sports, to empower the recovery of their athletes and to improve their health and well-being.
Our range of cryotherapy chambers offer both functionality and flexibility, delivering a safe and complete treatment modality.
Contact us to find out how we can bring Whole Body Cryotherapy and all its outstanding benefits to your organisation.
What is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
A 21st century cooling technology to offer a boost to sports recovery, post- exercise and prevent injury.
The ideal temperature for ensuring the optimum physiological response and boosting recovery for a whole body cryotherapy treatment is -135°C.
A total whole body cryotherapy treatment duration of just 3 minutes is enough to kickstart the recovery from fatigue.
Performance coaches say that post-exercise recovery is up to 5 times more effective after whole body cryotherapy than traditional methods.
Our range of Whole Body Cryotherapy chambers
Fixed cryotherapy chamber
A fixed cryotherapy chamber is designed to be installed and integrated within a pre-existing building and enables whole body cryotherapy to be delivered to athletes quickly and efficiently. The bespoke design is unique to each installation and ensures the throughput of treatments is maximised and represent the most efficient modality for cryotherapy delivery.
Transportable cryotherapy chamber
Transportable cryotherapy chambers offer access to cryotherapy where space is a constraint or a needs exists for a flexible option. The cryo chamber can be positioned adjacent to an existing building, offering a seamless transition into the cryotherapy unit. The transportable chamber contains everything need to deliver whole body cryotherapy treatments.
Rental cryotherapy chamber
Available for medium to long term rental, CryoAction’s rental units offer an immediate, always-available solution for clients who need a quick recovery solution that can be deployed and deliver cryotherapy to an entire squad of players in the quickest possible time and with minimal disruption.
Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Big reductions in inflammation
- Induces anti-inflammatory protection
- Reductions in harmful reactive substances
- Positive impact on immunological parameters
- Good effect on regeneration process
- Less exercise related stress.
- Between 30% and 46% less muscle cell damage.
- Decreased pain
- Reduced swelling
- Decreased muscle spasms
- Reduced oedema formation
- Reduced metabolic activity and oxygen demand, improving tissue healing response
- Rapid removal of heat from the injury site with effective temperature reduction
- Reduced or eliminated need for pain medication post-injury
- Enhanced lymphatic drainage, key to better healing
- Increased blood flow and oxygen delivery to injury site, speeding recovery of damaged tissue
- Intensive training has negative impact on players
- Repeated exposures of whole body cryotherapy stimulates immune system
- Related to the enhanced hormonal response triggered by cold
- Reduces susceptibility to infections in whole body cryotherapy users
- Protection from suffering colds and influenza
- Increased testosterone supply
- Reduction in stress hormone
- Improved levels of endorphins
- Enhanced antioxidant status associated with a decrease in total oxidative status and inflammatory responses
- Heart rate variability returns to baseline faster
- Intense exercise decreases sleep quality
- Sleep latency
- Reduced duration
- Efficacy of sleep
- Whole Body Cryotherapy counteracts fatigue effects
- Induces a relaxed state of mind
- Counteracts anxiety
- Improves sleep quality
Just a few of CryoAction’s clients offer their views.
““The CryoAction whole body cryotherapy unit has become an integral part of the recovery and preparation culture here at Leicester City Football Club.”
Dave Rennie, Head Physiotherapist
“We’ve used cryotherapy to great effect, immediately realising the benefits it brought to the players by increased speed of recovery from fatigue after games as well as quicker recovery from player tissue damage. By having our own cryotherapy system, CryoAction provides us with a piece of technology allowing us to get our first team training together as a squad”
Ben Dixon, Sports Scientist
“CryoAction have delivered far more than we could have ever imagined. The meetings that took place prior to buying were highly informative and transparent in terms of costs and expectations, the quality of the installation was superb, and the after care service is fantastic. I would have no hesitation in recommending CryoAction to any club.!”
Steve Hard, Head Physiotherapist