A selection of our clients
Why choose Whole Body Cryotherapy from CryoAction?
CryoAction are the leading providers of Whole Body Cryotherapy chambers for elite sports.
Our company is selected by the premier teams across a range of sports, to empower the recovery of their athletes and to improve their health and well-being.
Our range of cryotherapy chambers offer both functionality and flexibility, delivering a safe and complete treatment modality.
What is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
- Big reductions in inflammation
- Induces anti-inflammatory protection
- Reductions in harmful reactive substances
- Positive impact on immunological parameters
- Good effect on regeneration process
- Less exercise related stress.
- Between 30% and 46% less muscle cell damage.
- Decreased pain
- Reduced swelling
- Decreased muscle spasms
- Reduced oedema formation
- Reduced metabolic activity and oxygen demand, improving tissue healing response
- Rapid removal of heat from the injury site with effective temperature reduction
- Reduced or eliminated need for pain medication post-injury
- Enhanced lymphatic drainage, key to better healing
- Increased blood flow and oxygen delivery to injury site, speeding recovery of damaged tissue
- Intensive training has negative impact on players
- Repeated exposures of whole body cryotherapy stimulates immune system
- Related to the enhanced hormonal response triggered by cold
- Reduces susceptibility to infections in whole body cryotherapy users
- Protection from suffering colds and influenza
- Increased testosterone supply
- Reduction in stress hormone
- Improved levels of endorphins
- Enhanced antioxidant status associated with a decrease in total oxidative status and inflammatory responses
- Heart rate variability returns to baseline faster
- Intense exercise decreases sleep quality
- Sleep latency
- Reduced duration
- Efficacy of sleep
- Whole Body Cryotherapy counteracts fatigue effects
- Induces a relaxed state of mind
- Counteracts anxiety
- Improves sleep quality